Kennet & Avon Canal 20177 April 2020
COVID-19 Update 21st July 2021
From Monday 19th July, most of the legal requirements for Covid-19 related restrictions were removed in England, however, to ensure our staff and visitors are safe, we have put together the below guidance which explains how we will be operating for the time being.
- In order to minimise risk at a time of high prevalence you should limit the close contact you have with those you do not usually live with, this includes minimising number, proximity and duration of social contact
- Please be considerate to others and follow social distancing
- We also ask that face masks remain on when in the office
- Coronavirus remains a serious health risk, it is important to remain cautious and protect the people around you
- If you feel unwell, or anyone in your household has symptoms, please follow the government guidance to self-isolate and report this to the marina management.
- The marina staff flow test regularly to protect each other and our customer, we all need to be aware that 1 in 3 people with coronavirus will show no symptoms.
- If you require a lateral flow test, please follow this link.
We will continue to follow the guidance of the Government, CRT and British Marine. Please refer to their websites for further details.
We would like to thank everyone that has observed the guidelines that we have put in place and the support and respect you have given the NHS and carers throughout this pandemic.
Neil Warren and the Marina Team
NHS Covid-19 App – How England and Wales’ contact-tracing service works
Apple and Google’s automated contact-tracing technology will be used to tell people to self-isolate if their phone detects they were near someone later determined to have the virus.
The app also includes:-
- A venue check-in barcode scanner
- A postcode-based risk-level checker
- A symptoms-reporter tool
- The means to order a coronavirus test and receive its results
- A countdown timer to keep track of how long to stay in self-isolation
- A guide to the latest advice on local restrictions, financial support and other related information.
- To get started go to Android’s Google Play or Apple’s App Store and search for NHS Covid-19
The NHS Covid-19 app is optional for more information on how the app work open following link links. https://www.nhs.uk/apps-library/nhs-covid-19/