A Message To All Our Moorers at Caen Hill Marina
With the best interests of our customers in mind, we have updated the following mitigation measures:
- Social Distancing Everyone’s actions have helped to keep our community COVID-19 free, for our community to stay safe we ask that social distancing is maintained.
- Leisure & High Use Customers We are happy for all our customers to stay on their boat overnight.
- Visiting You must inform the marina staff when you have visitors and workmen/women, if we have any COVID-19 cases within the marina we must be able
to track and trace, you are able to meet inside your boat in groups of up to two households (anyone in your support bubble counts as one household). This includesinviting people from one household into your home or visiting the home of someone else with members of your own household. You should continue to maintain social distancing with anyone you do not live with or who is not in your support bubble when doing so.
- Facilities and Office The marina is fully operational however we request that when inside face coverings must be worn, we can only allow up to three customer in the office at one time. Laundry one person and washrooms two person at a time. (please remove your face cover when showering)
- Payments. General payments should be made by card or contactless and all mooring payment should be made by BACS transfer
- Boat owner please follow the Government guidelines and Canal and River Trust updates
Our Contact details firstname.lastname@example.org , Tel 01380 827062 or 07714095000
We would like to thank everyone that has observed the controls we have put in place and the support and respect you have given the NHS and carers throughout this pandemic.
Neil Warren and the Marina Team