A Message To All Our Moorers at Caen Hill Marina
With the best interests of our customers in mind, we have updated the following mitigation measures:
From 14th September
We will once again be limiting visitors to the marina and unless they are in your group of 6 they will not be able to board your boat or stay overnight. The bubble now will only consist of 6 people and you should still remain at a 2 metre distance whether you are inside or outside. As you are all aware by our signage the 2 metre rule has always been in place on the marina throughout the pandemic.
A ‘bubble’ is defined as a group of 6 people including yourself.
Nobody who is shielding should join a bubble.
Any gathering of more than 6 people on the marina will not be permitted
- The Facilities, Laundry, Elsan, Pump Out and Diesel are open and please use hand sanitiser that is provided before and after use
- Only one person permitted in the laundry and bin store at any one time
- We will still conduct risk assessments and provide essential staffing and facilities for boat owners to still visit the marina
- We ask that social distancing is maintained and expect all customers to abide by this
- Please follow the Government guidelines and any cruising restrictions stated by The Canal and River Trust
- The Office is open, face covering must be worn, hand must be sanitised before entering
- Payments for goods will be by card/contactless and mooring payments should be made electronically by bank transfer where possible
- The marina will still be operational, please call for mooring and boat related enquiries
- Visits from potential customers need to be by appointment only and this can be arranged through the office via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 01380 827062 or 07714095000
- Face Masks must be worn in all facilities
Wash Hands :: Cover Face :: Make Space
We would like to thank everyone that has observed the controls we have put in place and the support and respect you have given the NHS and carers throughout this pandemic.
Neil Warren and the Marina Team