A Message To All Our Moorers at Caen Hill Marina
With the best interests of our customers in mind, we have updated the following mitigation measures:
- Social Distancing must be maintained at all times
- Leisure & High Use Customers can stay on their boats overnight
- Leisure, High Use Customers and Support Bubble. Two Households can meet up in your support bubble however, you must ensure you maintain social distancing with anyone that you do not live with or is not in your support bubble
- Family and Friends Visiting. At present you are able to meet up in groups of up to six people who you do not live with, and is not in your support bubble.
- Facilities and Office. The marina is still operational however, we can only allow up to three customer in the office at one time and only one person at a time in the laundry and washrooms .
- Payments. General payments should be made by card or contactless. Mooring payment should be made by BACS transfer
- Boat owner please follow the Government guidelines and Canal and River Trust updates
Our Contact details email@example.com , Tel 01380 827062 or 07714095000
We would like to thank everyone that has observed the controls we have put in place and the support and respect you have given the NHS and carers throughout this pandemic.
Neil Warren and the Marina Team